- Promotes healthy skin.
- Supports healthy cartilage and tendon regeneration.
- Plays a critical role in cellular energy production.
- Helps maintain the integrity of connective tissue in the heart and blood vessels.
- Plays a role in bone formation.
- Plays a role in the metabolism of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, epinephrine and dopamine.
- Functions as an antioxidant.
- Necessary for normal iron metabolism and red blood cell formation.
- Copper is known to play an important role in the development and maintenance of immune system function.
- Copper increases the body’s ability to absorb iron.
Importance of Monatomicgold Colloidal Copper UK
More copper ions and nanoparticles are present in our products than in those from most other suppliers. Our products are very effective at killing pathogens, bacteria, and viruses.
The highest standards are followed when producing our colloidal copper UK. Nothing but steam-distilled water is used in our products. The steam distillation we use, made with 99.99% copper and stainless steel, ensures a base of 0ppm.
The items are individually packaged and heat-sealed in tamper-proof bags before shipping. For complete peace of mind, anti-tamper security seals are used on all packages.
Advantages of Our Colloidal Copper UK
Based on our long-term investigation of copper, colloidal copper UK, and its uses, you will find the following benefits:
- Healthy skin is promoted by this product.
- Helps to regenerate cartilage and tendons.
- It functions as an energy producer in cells.
- The health of the heart and blood vessels is improved by maintaining the integrity of connective tissue.
- Contributes to the formation of bones.
- Norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine are neurotransmitters that play a role in metabolizing.
- The anti-oxidant properties of this substance.
- Vital for the metabolism of iron and formation of red blood cells.
- The immune system function is influenced by copper. Copper is known to work within the body to maintain immune system function.
- These minerals can increase iron absorption by the body.
It plays a role in the formation of collagen and the absorption of iron, as well as helping to create energy. The heart, kidneys, liver, brain, and skeletal muscle contain the most copper in the body.
An excessive amount or a deficiency of copper can adversely affect brain function. There are links between low levels of this enzyme and Menkes, Wilson’s, and Alzheimer’s disease. They cause cardiovascular problems and other problems, but this enzyme is rarely deficient.
An array of bodily functions depends on copper. Only certain conditions, like Menkes disease, can result in copper deficiency. Supplements with copper can lead to imbalances instead of treating the deficiency.
Alzheimer’s disease is associated with an imbalance of copper. Those considering copper supplements should speak to their physician first.
To maintain good health, adults should take one tablespoon (15ml) of colloidal copper UK per day. However, the optimum dosage will differ from individual to individual depending on the individual’s needs. The immune system can be fortified by taking a dose of up to three tablespoons a day when needed.
To determine the optimum dosage for children, double the dosage after one week after starting with one teaspoon (5 mL) per 70 pounds of body weight. Each child will require different doses, so the personal experience will be needed to determine the optimal dosage.
It is rare for a person to be deficient in copper. You should not take copper if you are using a contraceptive device or pill. It is only recommended for use topically as a precaution. If you decide to use it by mouth, make sure you consult a doctor or medical professional first and/or have a heavy metal test done to determine your copper levels before investing.
- We use steam distillation to make our water, not filtration or reverse osmosis.
- Our items contain 99.9% copper (at 20ppm).
- We do not use any additives.
- All of our products are freshly made every day.
Our colloidal copper UK products are essential for survival to have copper as a trace mineral. The cytoskeleton contains this molecule, and it participates in the production of red blood cells, the function of nerve cells, and the maintenance of the immune system.